paragliding training center
1. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your device, download and install it from Adobe. Click on this link for detailed instructions on how to use Adobe Reader to complete PDF forms if you need more help than given here.
2. Click on the permit application link which will open it in your web browser as a PDF. Note: you will not be able to complete the permit using your web browser.
3. Hover your mouse over the center bottom of the page and click the "save" tab and save the PDF to somewhere on your local device.
4. Open the saved copy of the PDF. It should open in Adobe Reader.
5. In the link bar on the right, click on "Fill & Sign". The form will now open in a mode which you can use to fill in the form. The "Ab" is for typing information such as your name and address. The big "A" and little "A" are clickable to change the size of the type.
6. Once you fill in the form with the required information, you can digitally sign it. Once it is signed, however, you cannot change any of the fields that you filled in. Be sure to date the application before digitally signing it!
7. Click on the "Sign" link at the top of the page to add your initials and signature to the form. (Here is the detailed information on how to create a digital signature and initials.)
8. Save the completed form.
9. Now you can send the completed permit application to Park HQ along with the copies of your required documents.